Windows 10 Anniversary Update
It cause a lot of trouble. A lot of apps hangs on copy&paste operation or just hangs without reason.
After update Win 10 to 1607, bluetooth on Thinkpad T430 stopped working. It shows connected devices but it does not work.
ThinkPad Bluetooth 4.0
Broadcom BCM20702A0 Bluetooth
Broadcom BCM20702 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter
Drivers version 22.214.171.1240 16.02.2016 (dd.mm.yyyy)
The solution is reinstall drivers.
- First you have to remove all current drivers. In programs and functions uninstall ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software or any other Bluetooth software.
- In device manager you have to remove all bluetooth devices (right click on it -> uninstall and check box to remove software)
- Download Broadcom Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10:
- Run Setup.exe and install software. Bluetooth will work only if you got a finish message:
- Reboot computer.
- If it won’t help you can install manually drivers.
Leave a Reply